Definition of cookie
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or your team, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, They can be used to recognize the user.
- Identify problems to improve.
- Facilitate navigation.
- Provide you with a better experience in the use.
- Distinguish yourself from other users.
Our website uses its own and third party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
They are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the web. These cookies remain in your browser and allow us to identify you as a user by visiting to personalize the content and offer you content, adjusted to your preferences and language.
third party cookies
Third-party cookies are those that have been established by a domain other than our website. We can not access the data stored in cookies from other websites when browsing, for example, for social networks or videos hosted on third party websites.
- To know the characteristics of the cookies we use, we include a link to its source pages:
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Twitter: https: //support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de …
- Google analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs …
By browsing and continuing on our website, you agree to the use of these cookies.
If you wish to deactivate cookies, we indicate what you need to do:
- Google Crome: settings / preferences / privacy / deactivate “accept cookies”
For PC: tools / options / privacy / use custom settings for the history
For Mac: tools / Firefox / preferences / privacy / history / use custom settings for the history
Safari: tools / safari / preferences / privacy / block cookies
Explorer: tools / security / delete exploration history / cookies / delete